An infrared capture, presented in faux color. Church of Prince William's Parrish, known as Sheldon Church. Located 6 miles south of Yemassee, SC. Built between 1745 & 1755. Burned by the British Army in 1779. Rebuilt 1826. Burned by the Federal Army in 1865. Dismantled by local freedmen ca. 1865-1867. Lots of old tombs on site. Two of the Bull Family tombs can be seen near the rear right corner, between two trees. It's an interesting place to visit.
June 28th, 2020
Viewed 394 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 10/06/2022 at 7:25 AM